A weekly modified 50/50 that supports youth programs in St Stephen, St Andrews and St. George.
St. Andrews boxes are emptied Tuesday evening.
St. George boxes are emptied Tuesday mornings.
St. Stephen boxes are emptied on Wednesday mornings.
Players can play at the Boys and Girls club until 3:00pm on Wednesdays
Pick up times may change due to Holidays please watch our Facebook page for these announcements.
Every toonie played is invested into local youth programs, building a stronger community and supporting the success of our youths futures.
Don't worry about missing your play again! Click on the file to download, return to the club and we will take care of the rest.
• You can join GOLD RUSH anytime
• You can play as many numbers as you like
• Children and youth of any age can play GR, the cheque will be written in the child’s name. Both the parent and child will be present when the cheque is picked up.
• Winner must have government issued ID.
• If a deceased Gold Rush player has prepaid funds, the cheque will be written to their Estate
• Numbers of deceased players will be removed from the draw immediately, unless they are prepaid.
• Numbers that have not been played in twelve months will be removed from the draw each January.
• You may prepay GOLD RUSH at any box
• Emails or phone calls to inform your number has expired are only a courteous gesture and is not guaranteed. You are responsible for tracking your own expiry date.
• Staff cannot adjust #’s once they are placed in the box, if you make an error you forfeit those funds
• Please underline your number if it is hard to identify, such as a 6 or a 9
• Pick up dates and draw dates may change due to statutory holidays. Please watch our notices on the boxes, newsletter and Facebook page for changes.
• A notice will be placed on the box stating it has been picked up and your funds will be credited to the coming week.
• The winning number and the amount will be advertised in our newsletter, the Courier, 98.1 The Tide and our Facebook page.
• If a winner wishes to remain anonymous, their number will still be released. The BGCCC will call in a third party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner. If a winner chooses to be anonymous, this may slow down their receipt of the cheque due to the schedule of our accountant.
• BGCCC Board members, staff and their immediate family are eligible to play. If there # was to be drawn the BGCCC will call in a third party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner.
• All tickets can only be purchased/played in New Brunswick.
• If your Gold Rush number is drawn but you did not play, you are not eligible to win. Those funds are added to the next weeks winning pot.
Revised May 31, 2017