GOLD RUSH RETURNING AUGUST 2020
Boxes will be back in stores Aug. 3rd!
First Draw will be Aug 13th!
EMT is BACK !!!
send your payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Rush number must be included or funds will be forfeited.
All preplays will be carried forward from March 12th.
All Pre-authorized debit players will have a one week charge per number deducted from their account on Aug 13th.
Pre-authorized debits will resume as normal in September with payments taken out on the first business day of each month.
If you have any questions please give us a call.
506-466-4300 ext 203 or email email@example.com
We would like to thank our valued Gold Rush players for everything, we are grateful for your understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your support,
Boys & Girls Clubs of Charlotte County
St. Andrews boxes are emptied Tuesday morning.
St. George boxes are emptied Tuesday mornings.
St. Stephen boxes are emptied on Wednesday mornings at 9am
Players can play until 3:00pm on Wednesdays by EMT or by calling the club and paying with visa debit/credit over the phone.
If you would like to inquire in person you can visit our Youth Centre (127 King Street) on Thursdays from 8am-2:30pm
Pick up times may change due to Holidays please watch our Facebook page for these announcements.
Our Box Locations
Milltown Market, Riverside Grocery, Miss D's, Guardian Drug, Carmens, Atlantic Superstore, Irving Circle K, Red Rooster
Guardian Drug, Independent Grocer, Irving Circle K, Uncle Maynes, Pharmachoice, Pennfield Esso, Lake Utopia Convenience, Hooper's Convenience
Cummings Convenience, Joey's Independent Grocer
Every toonie played is invested into local youth programs, building a stronger community and supporting the success of our youths futures.
· You can join GOLD RUSH anytime
· You can play as many numbers as you like
· Children and youth of any age can play GR, the cheque will be written in the child’s name. Both the parent and child will be present when the cheque is picked up.
· Winner must have government issued ID.
· If a deceased Gold Rush player has prepaid funds, the cheque will be written to their Estate
· Numbers of deceased players will be removed from the draw immediately, unless they are prepaid.
· Numbers that have not been played in twelve months will be removed from the draw each January.
· You may prepay GOLD RUSH at any box
· Emails or phone calls to inform your number has expired are only a courteous gesture and is not guaranteed. You are responsible for tracking your own expiry date.
· Staff cannot adjust #’s once they are placed in the box, if you make an error you forfeit those funds
· Please underline your number if it is hard to identify, such as a 6 or a 9
· Pick up dates and draw dates may change due to statutory holidays and severe weather conditions. Please watch our notices on the boxes, newsletter and Facebook page for changes.
· All pick up times are posted on our newsletter and website.
· The winning number and the amount will be advertised in our newsletter, the Courier and our Facebook page.
· If a winner wishes to remain anonymous, their number will still be released. The BGCCC will call in a third-party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner. If a winner chooses to be anonymous, this may slow down their receipt of the cheque due to the schedule of our accountant.
· BGCCC Board members, staff and their immediate family are eligible to play. If their # was to be drawn the BGCCC will call in a third-party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner.
· All tickets can only be purchased/played in New Brunswick.
· If your Gold Rush number is drawn but you did not play, you are not eligible to win. Those funds are added to the next weeks winning pot.
· Payments can be made by debit/credit, e-transfer, pre-authorized debit and cash.
· Special promos can be held throughout the year. Play your regular toonie as you would and then play as many additional toonies with your gold rush number and the designated letter for that promo. The promo toonies are separate from the weekly 50/50 draw. The more promo toonies you play the more chances you have to win.
· After the 3rd week of no winner, gold rush players can play bonus toonies (a bonus toonie is your gold rush number and the letter B) for every bonus toonie played an extra ballot will be put into the gold rush drum for more chances to win. Once a gold rush number has been drawn the bonus ballots will then be removed.
· The winner has one full year from the date number was drawn to pick up their winnings. Cheques not claimed after that date will be donated back to the Boys and Girls Club of Charlotte County.
Revised June 18, 2020