A weekly modified 50/50 that supports youth programs in St Stephen, St Andrews and St. George.
No winner for Gold Rush this week, number 1251 did not play and missed out on receiving a cheque for $11,647.00
IT'S A BONUS WEEK!!!!
Play your BONUS TOONIES!!!
What are bonus toonies?
On the third week of no winner we offer our Gold Rush players bonus toonies. First you play your regular toonie as you would, then as many
bonus toonies (this is your Gold Rush number plus the letter B) as you would like. For ever bonus toonie played an extra ballot goes into the drum for more chances to win the big money!
The first winner in the SPRING FLING Promo is number 1434, Kathy Carter. Stay tuned and like us on Facebook at Gold Rush Charlotte County to see what prize Kathy received!
Don't forget to play your toonie!!
Next weeks winning amount will approximately be $18,000.00!!
PLEASE NOTE: You can play your toonie at the club on Wednesday's until 3pm.
Remember that if you have a new phone number
call the club to update your account!
Call the club anytime to verify your Gold Rush number or to check your balance 466-4300.
Reminders are sent out as a courtesy, however you should always keep track of your expiry dates to be sure you are paid up.
St. Andrews boxes are emptied Tuesday evening.
St. George boxes are emptied Tuesday mornings.
St. Stephen boxes are emptied on Wednesday mornings.
Players can play at the Boys and Girls club until 3:00pm on Wednesdays
Pick up times may change due to Holidays please watch our Facebook page for these announcements.
Every toonie played is invested into local youth programs, building a stronger community and supporting the success of our youths futures.
Don't worry about missing your play again! Click on the file to download, return to the club and we will take care of the rest.
· You can join GOLD RUSH anytime
· You can play as many numbers as you like
· Children and youth of any age can play GR, the cheque will be written in the child’s name. Both the parent and child will be present when the cheque is picked up.
· Winner must have government issued ID.
· If a deceased Gold Rush player has prepaid funds, the cheque will be written to their Estate
· Numbers of deceased players will be removed from the draw immediately, unless they are prepaid.
· Numbers that have not been played in twelve months will be removed from the draw each January.
· You may prepay GOLD RUSH at any box
· Emails or phone calls to inform your number has expired are only a courteous gesture and is not guaranteed. You are responsible for tracking your own expiry date.
· Staff cannot adjust #’s once they are placed in the box, if you make an error you forfeit those funds
· Please underline your number if it is hard to identify, such as a 6 or a 9
· Pick up dates and draw dates may change due to statutory holidays and severe weather conditions. Please watch our notices on the boxes, newsletter and Facebook page for changes.
· All boxes state weekly pick up times
· The winning number and the amount will be advertised in our newsletter, the Courier and our Facebook page.
· If a winner wishes to remain anonymous, their number will still be released. The BGCCC will call in a third party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner. If a winner chooses to be anonymous, this may slow down their receipt of the cheque due to the schedule of our accountant.
· BGCCC Board members, staff and their immediate family are eligible to play. If there # was to be drawn the BGCCC will call in a third party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner.
· All tickets can only be purchased/played in New Brunswick.
· If your Gold Rush number is drawn but you did not play, you are not eligible to win. Those funds are added to the next weeks winning pot.
· Payments can be made by debit/credit, pre-authorized debit and cash.
· Special promos can be held throughout the year. Play your regular toonie as you would and then play as many additional toonies with your gold rush number and the designated letter for that promo. The promo toonies are separate from the weekly 50/50 draw. The more promo toonies you play the more chances you have to win.
· After the 3rd week of no winner, gold rush players can play bonus toonies (a bonus toonie is your gold rush number and the letter B) for every bonus toonie played an extra ballot will be put into the gold rush drum for more chances to win. Once a gold rush number has been drawn the bonus ballots will then be removed.
Revised December 28, 2017