Congratulations to our latest winner for Gold Rush, number 1325,
Michelle received a cheque for $11,301.00.
Next weeks winning amount will approximately be
Gold Rush Gives Back
Congratulations to Lincourt Manor, winner of our latest Gold Rush Gives Back draw!
The Boys and Girls Club Gold Rush is a weekly 50/50 draw that supports many wonderful programs in Charlotte County. We are so excited to announce that we will be helping other non-profit organizations and community schools too. Sign your organization up and we will be drawing one winner monthly to receive $500.00.
Click on the link below to sign up
St. Andrews boxes are emptied Tuesday evening.
St. George boxes are emptied Tuesday mornings.
St. Stephen boxes are emptied on Wednesday mornings.
Players can play at the Boys and Girls club until 3:00pm on Wednesdays
Pick up times may change due to Holidays please watch our Facebook page for these announcements.
Every toonie played is invested into local youth programs, building a stronger community and supporting the success of our youths futures.
· You can join GOLD RUSH anytime
· You can play as many numbers as you like
· Children and youth of any age can play GR, the cheque will be written in the child’s name. Both the parent and child will be present when the cheque is picked up.
· Winner must have government issued ID.
· If a deceased Gold Rush player has prepaid funds, the cheque will be written to their Estate
· Numbers of deceased players will be removed from the draw immediately, unless they are prepaid.
· Numbers that have not been played in twelve months will be removed from the draw each January.
· You may prepay GOLD RUSH at any box
· Emails or phone calls to inform your number has expired are only a courteous gesture and is not guaranteed. You are responsible for tracking your own expiry date.
· Staff cannot adjust #’s once they are placed in the box, if you make an error you forfeit those funds
· Please underline your number if it is hard to identify, such as a 6 or a 9
· Pick up dates and draw dates may change due to statutory holidays and severe weather conditions. Please watch our notices on the boxes, newsletter and Facebook page for changes.
· All boxes state weekly pick up times
· The winning number and the amount will be advertised in our newsletter, the Courier and our Facebook page.
· If a winner wishes to remain anonymous, their number will still be released. The BGCCC will call in a third party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner. If a winner chooses to be anonymous, this may slow down their receipt of the cheque due to the schedule of our accountant.
· BGCCC Board members, staff and their immediate family are eligible to play. If there # was to be drawn the BGCCC will call in a third party accountant to certify the accuracy and reliability of the draw and the accountant will release the cheque to the winner.
· All tickets can only be purchased/played in New Brunswick.
· If your Gold Rush number is drawn but you did not play, you are not eligible to win. Those funds are added to the next weeks winning pot.
· Payments can be made by debit/credit, pre-authorized debit and cash.
· Special promos can be held throughout the year. Play your regular toonie as you would and then play as many additional toonies with your gold rush number and the designated letter for that promo. The promo toonies are separate from the weekly 50/50 draw. The more promo toonies you play the more chances you have to win.
· After the 3rd week of no winner, gold rush players can play bonus toonies (a bonus toonie is your gold rush number and the letter B) for every bonus toonie played an extra ballot will be put into the gold rush drum for more chances to win. Once a gold rush number has been drawn the bonus ballots will then be removed.
Revised December 28, 2017